Temporary Status


There are various programs under which you may qualify for Canadian immigration, but it's important to identify the best one for your particular situation. Take a FREE assessment and we will help you to narrow down your choices for immigration to Canada.


Visitors from certain countries need a visa to come and visit Canada.


If you desire to sponsor your parents or grand parents for a Super Visa that can be renewed every two years for up to 10 years, we can help you with that as well. 


International Experience Canada (working vacation)

There are 3 categories under this program:

  • Working Holiday

  • Young Professionals

  • International Co-op


Depending on the country of origin, younger individuals aged between 18 and 35 can get a work permit usually for up to one year (individuals from certain countries may extend this stay as well) 


Canada has some of the best schools and universities in the world.


If you plan on studying in Canada for more than 6 months, you will require a study permit.


Once you conclude your program, you can obtain a Work Permit equivalent to the duration of your program (min. 8 months) for up to 3 years.

Caregiver Program

Work permit for up to 51 months for people with at least 6 months full-time training OR 1 year of full-time paid work (6 months continuous with same employer) in the past 3 years.


Requires a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment and a signed contract with the future employer.


May apply for Permanent Residency after 2 years of full-time work experience plus other requirements


It applies either for caring for children individuals or nurses (RNs, LPNs, Nurses aids, and so forth.


Suite 300,

160 Quarry Park Plvd SE

Calgary, Alberta T2C 3G3