Sponsorship Of Other Eligible Relatives

Immigration Consultant in Calgary, AB

This one applies for orphaned (both mother and father are deceased) brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, or grandchildren who are orphaned, under the age of 18 and are single, they may be sponsored to come to Canada as a permanent resident.

If you do not have a spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner, son or daughter, parent, grandparent, brother or sister, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece, who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you may be able to sponsor. This is sometimes called the ‘’Lonely Canadian’’ sponsorship program.