How much money do I need?

It depends on the program, read on ...

Under the CEC program, you do not need to have any money to be accepted for Permanent Residence 

Under both FSW and FST you will need to show $12,300 for one single person.

When you come to study, you will need to show $10,000 plus one year of tuition

Suite 300,

160 Quarry Park Plvd SE

Calgary, Alberta T2C 3G3